Bokcirkeln

Nästa träff är den 9 maj. Boken som ska läsas är Samuel J Delaney's Babel 17. =)

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Orcs treasure




Short, black and white, story of a small army of orcs that take over a castle with a legendary treasure. However, once inside (after a pretty gory battle) they have trouble finding the bloody gold and jewels!
Garr is an ordinary orc, if somewhat more imaginative than most of them, who accidentally stumble into a secret room filled with….oh, common! Like I’m gonna tell you what the treasure really is! ;o)

Yes, once again I’ve been fooled into reading a book about orcs by the Uruk-hai network (don’t worry, I got something in return on Sharka this time, hehe) but this was somewhat …cute….although rather simple. Took me all of ten minutes to read, and that was just because I kept laughing at the petty humour.


I don’t even mind what happens to the elves. Anything that looks like that and calls it selves elves deserve whatever is coming for it.
(Orc picture not from this book)

No comments:

Bildspel...


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.